How do you get a One Year Stain-Free Warranty on your newly cleaned carpet?
Why Request Chem-Dry® Protectant
Over time and with regular wear, factory applied stain resistants will experience a reduction in effectiveness. Chem-Dry® Protectants refresh the performance of stain resistant carpets, fortifying its ability to resist soiling and staining.
The next generation of outstanding Chem-Dry® Protectant is here. Not only is Chem-Dry’s® PowerGuard Protectant loaded with acid-dye resistors to provide excellent stain resistance, but its unique polymer base also makes it an excellent protector for solution-dyed carpets like polyester and olefin. Laboratory tests confirm that PowerGuard mixed with The Natural®, out performs all other protectants.
Chem-Dry® Repel Protectant repels most liquids, allowing spills to be removed before staining can occur. Repel Protectant can be applied to all types of carpets as it forms a molecular shield around each carpet fiber. This shield increases the surface tension of the carpet fibers, causing them to repel liquid spills, dust and dirt. This helps prevent dirt and stains from being ground in or absorbed by the carpet fiber.
Revolutionary New Blend
With all the great properties of both protectants we apply a blend of the two. This has been the best results I have ever seen! So Good that Chem-Dry offers a Double Your Money Back Guarantee on It.
That’s Right a 1 Year, No new Permanent Stain, Warranty. You get a big 22 oz World Famous Spot Remover. If you can’t a new stain out with that, then you call us, if we can’t get it out, (exclusions include general soiling in traffic lanes, bleaches, dyes, vomit, feces, urine, corrosives) than we will double your money back!
Two Primary Ways That Protector Is Removed From A Carpet:
- Regular foot traffic. Over a period of 6 months to 2 years, depending on the traffic, a significant amount of protector can be removed from your traffic areas and needs to be reapplied.
- High alkaline cleaner. Uneducated, uninformed and sometimes unethical carpet cleaners use harsh chemicals on the carpet that will strip its protection. If one of these rascals has been in your house, you may want to have the carpet re-protected.
Six Reasons You Should Always Get Carpet Protector:
- Reduces permanent stains. A great looking carpet can be ruined by an ugly spot. Unprotected carpet doesn’t repel spillage as well as protected carpet. Protector will allow you to remove spots and spills more effectively, therefore helping you to avoid permanent staining.
- Helps save your traffic areas from becoming destroyed. Traffic area soil is very abrasive and cuts carpet yarns like a knife. This damaging soil can easily bond to an unprotected carpet. By applying protector, you will increase the life of your carpet dramatically. When you vacuum your protected carpet the soils will release from the carpet pile much more effectively.
- Make spots easier to remove. The easier a spot is to remove, the less cleaner you will have to use. The less agitation you will have to use, and the less time it will take. Many spots can be removed easily with just water.
- Makes your next professional cleaning more effective. Having protector applied to your carpet will enhance your next cleaning. More soil will be removed the next time your carpeting is professionally cleaned.
- Helps avoid costly service calls. Although you want to call us to handle any spot you cannot remove immediately, carpet protector helps you remove more spots than you could without protector. You may be able to save a minimum charge by removing the spot yourself.
- Your carpet will look better and last longer when it is protected.
Chem-Dry of Virginia Beach offers a 1 Year Stain-Free Warranty!